Join this free webinar on Tuesday 18th of October, the second part of the popular webinar earlier this year, Don't Disable Me: How you can avoid creating barriers for disabled people. You will learn from three experienced accessibility and innovation consultants who also can share their lived experiences of disabilities:
- Adi Latif, Accessibility Consultant will share his experiences of being blind
- Ghizzi Dunlop, Digital Accessibility Consultant at AbilityNet and Learning Technologist at the University of the West of England will share her experience with hearing barriers
- Adam Tweed, Innovation Consultant for Education and Workplace, will share his is experience of mental health and the ways adaptations can remove barriers.
The focus of this webinar will be learning about the experience of how language, organisational culture, and adaptive equipment can make a huge difference in the removing the barriers in the workplace to the entire workforce, including disabled people.
You will learn about:
- Language do’s or don’ts
- Organisational culture
- How to approach employees
- Reasonable adjustments
- Equipment to remove barriers
- Challenges with online platforms
You will also have the opportunity to ask the panellist questions, during the Q&A section of the webinar.